Quality is the key to the trust of our customers
Management by process is an essential rule of our Quality Management System. It provides the framework for sustainably create value, measuring performance, and continuing to achieve customer satisfaction and trust.
Our Quality Management System is implemented across our organization, Primatec that strives to:
- Offer added value products and services that always meet or exceed customers expectations
- Maintain continuous improvement to deliver competitive advantage
- Assure and regulary assess full safety compliance by respecting our policies, principles, and standards with full transparency
- Insure information security for all our stakeholders
- Establish the quality culture and engage everybody’s commitment across the complete value chain and at all levels of our organization
- To demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- To organize processes required for high quality software development and support.
- Guarantee to our partners, customers, employees and all interested parties that we comply with the applicable laws and regulations related to information security and respect of personal data, and ensure that the availability, the integrity and confidentiality of information will be appropriately maintained
- Ensure Business Continuity to sustainably maintain our commitments towards our customers.
- Increase customer trusts to maintain long term partnership, and extend our customer and partners network in a very sensitive information security automotive context
The V model helps to detect and correct errors early in the development process and consequently helps reduce, to some extent, the risks associated with project execution.
Whether you work on a technical, project or management career path, the Primatec Academy, our internal continuing education academy, is providing our collaborators with professional education and training, as well as opportunities to ready yourself for new projects, roles or assignments.
Benefits of the SCRUM process
- Delivery of highest business value features/requirements first.
- Continual inspection, adaptation, self-organization, removal of impediments and emergence of innovation help in increasing productivity.
- High transparency and visibility in operations provided by continuous estimation of work left to be completed.
- High involvement of the customer and the customer driven projects led to high level of customer satisfaction.
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development. SCRUM process harnesses change for the customer’s competitive advantage.
A project begins with a SCRUM (project) planning meeting where the team does:
The release planning
Decides the Sprint review/demo dates.
The planning for the engineering practices to be followed.
Decide the “definition of done”.
The plan for Metrics data collection and analysis.
The Sprint Length.
The planning and approval of the QMS deviations if required.
The sprint goal setting
The team decides the features to be included in the sprint backlog depending on the priority
As part of Sprint execution the team meets every day for the daily SCRUM for updating the status.
The burn-down chart gives the visibility of the team’s progress. The product backlog is updated whenever there are requirement changes or the requirements are refined by the product owner.
Is the most critical part of the SCRUM activity, where the client gets to review the features developed for the product in the sprint, thereby giving a feel on the direction of the project.
The team identifies the good practices followed in the completed sprint, the areas of improvement and the lessons learnt.